- Supervise the implementation of safety regulations and guidance in accordance to HSEQ standards and local regulations;
- Control the finish goods outbound activity, coordinate with Logistics team to ensure the smooth internal transportation process;
- Conduct regular cycle count and stock count to follow internal requirements;
- Deploy the initiatives to improve accuracy, productivity and in-process control;
- Supervise the usage of equipment and facility to ensure they are available, reliable and minimized downtime due to breakdown;
- Make operational reports as required.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- University graduate in relevant fields, prefer Industrial Engineering or Chemical Engineering;
- At least 3-year experience as the role of Warehouse Supervisor in industry field preferably in chemical industry;
- Having supervision experience in working pattern of 3 shifts/day is preferable;
- High team work spirit, customer-oriented mindset;
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving skills;
- Good command of English and Computer skills;
- Willing to work on pattern of 3 shifts/day.